More posts

January 5, 2007

About me Omar valle

About me:





I’m Omar Valle, I Own a Camera 9 years ago, and I felt In love
I been able to witness emotions, simplicity and love. I been on the side when two people in love have watery eyes and some waited for years for this to happen. I have memories that remind me when my son was born and exactly what I felt at that moment in time. this is why I do it. Its simple my job its to capture love, emotions, hugs, joy, smiling and crying at the same time. see from the outside but in your shoes.


Mi nombre es Omar Valle y hace nueve años que tengo una Camara en mis manos y desde poco despues me enamore de la fotografia por esta misma he sido testigo de mucha emocion de simplesa y del amor, he estado al lado y muy cerca cuando dos personas cuando se juran amarse para toda la vida. Cuando tienen los ojos llorosos y algunos De ellos an esperado años. Yo tambien tengo memorias y me recuerdan exactamente como me senti ese momento en el tiempo cuando nacio mi hijo. Mas que nada por eso lo hago. Lo que hago es simple es capturar emociones, abrazos, risas y lagrimas al mismo tiempo Amor desde un punto de vista de afuera pero en tus zapatos.




La fotografia es un arte.

About Me

My photo
I'm a Wedding Photographer in Orange County. My style Documentary with Romantic poses